Thursday, August 5, 2010

Being a Vampire

            Can you shut down your logic part of your brain for sometime and read carefully for me? Good. Here's the story.

             One night I was watching twilight and somewhere in the middle of the movie I dozed off. I was dreaming that a beautiful girl coming near me and kissing my wrist... nooo!!! ... Argh biting my wrist. I felt like something sucking the blood.. I got up smashing a dumbbell  onto something in the dark ... ohhh wait I know what question u gonna ask ... where did I get the dumbbell from right? ... I do gym in sleep just like sleep walking :P ... does it really matter? I told you not to use your logic side :D. 
             I felt weird, tremors ran down my spine. I think I have transformed into something else may be like a vampire.I felt good initially. Finally made some pros and cons being a vampire.

Cons:

Frost
              Vampires are cold blooded.My special power is that I can transform the water into ice with a mere touch .. it sounds interesting right.. what the hell !!!... i got my hand stuck in a bowl of ice twice .Once because of curiosity & another because of sheer stupidity. Dont try to even imagine what if i jump into a swimming pool... i dont die i will get stuck forever with my head down.No its not funny i cant take the shower because of fear of ice bullets hitting my skull ,thats the reason for my weird aroma :D.

#1 Fact File : I din't turn pale.. my face still sucks ... i think its bcz im a converted vampire ... i think its like those converted Muslim girls.

Audio Amplifier
              I dont know if they have any other good name for this power... but anyway in short i can hear a old lady moaning in the next building also :D ... imagine 10 speakers playing around you 10 different tracks... multiply it by another 10 ... thats the torture for my ears.

Cant sleep
              Actually this is the worst curse ... imagine not sleeping like for 10 days.. yeah a healthy person will die happily... me on the other hand has to endure it.

#2 Fact File : Vampires cant fart because they dont eat any food.

Feral senses 
              Frankly i dont know what it means and what it does :D ... things like speed , power and having no hunger are useless ... i cant even eat an egg... i can only drink blood ..Yuck..

Pros:
Only pro is that girls have a thing for vampires (I still doubt it).

                Now going back to what caused all this headache was that night.... i wanted to find who did this to me and want to get a solution that im looking for... i thought it should be one of our roommates..
Harmo: Vampires have six packs but he got a family pack.
Rudra : Ate my eggs and eats chicken like he hasn't eaten anything for months.
Ankur : Can eat anything and everything that moves.
Veeru : Farts.
                 Ran out of options!! im sweating like hell. Only one thing is running in my mind, if there is anyway that i can be normal again, i will do it.


                 All of a sudden alarm started ringing ... huffff. !!! a sigh of relief ... a smile on the face... ohhh god whats this??.. my wrist has teeth marks!!!.. did harmo bit me thinking its chandana? ..ohhh whats this feeling in the stomach...am i hungry for eggs or human blood?... or is it just the rush to go to loo?... you never know.                    

1 comment: